- Race days are on Saturday the 7th and Sunday the 8th.
- Racer and volunteer dinner on Saturday catered by Mountain Cafe and Catering.
- Breakfast and to-go lunch options will be available for purchase from Franklin's!
- Beer, and non alcoholic refreshments included with registration for the whole weekend.
- Camping available at no extra charge for registered racers and their family. Camping is available from Friday thru Monday. Camping is not required. CDA has great hotel options if you want to sleep in luxury.
- Coffee will provided by Coffee Roboto for Saturday and Sunday. Coffee Roboto
- Timing will be conducted by Red Tent Timing. Red Tent Timing.
- High dollar raffle items and big swag giveaway. See registration for details.
- Pro Payout to top three women, top three men. 1st: $350, 2nd: $250, 3rd: $135
- Limited to first 200 Registrations
- Packet Pickup will be held at Coeur d'Alene Bike Co./Post Ride Bar on Friday from 4:30 - 7:30 pm, or 7:30 am till 8:45 am at the race venue Saturday Morning.
- Address to the race venue, Jacklin Property/Coeur d'Alene Enduro, is: 3764 E. Nettleton Gulch Rd., Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
Red Tent Timing
- Red Tent Timing offers professional chip timing to race events across the Pacific Northwest. We have years of experience in athletics, I.T., race directing and event promotion. With our proven track record of providing excellent customer service, fast, accurate results and a positive race day experience, we have established lasting relationships with race directors who keep inviting us back year after year.
- FRIDAY JULY 6
- 4:30 - 7:30 pm - Packet pickup and late registration @ Coeur d'Alene Bike Co./Post Ride Bar. 314 N. 3rd St., Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814.
- 3:00 PM - Camping opened.
- SATURDAY JULY 7
- 7:30-8:45 am - Packet Pickup
- 9:00 am - Racer Brief
- 9:30 am - Race underway
- 4:00 pm - Racing Day 1 complete
- 5:00 pm - Whipoff contest
- 6:00 pm - Rider/Volunteer/Sponsor Dinner
- Evening festivies.
- SUNDAY JULY 8
- 7:30 am - Racer Brief
- 8:00 am - Race day 2 underway
- 2:00 pm - Racing Day 2 complete
- 2:30 pm - Schwag throw/raffle/awards
- Afternoon/Evening Festivies
- MONDAY JULY 9
- 10:00 AM - Camp Checkout
What is an Enduro Race?
- The best way we can describe Enduro, is well, mountain biking with timed downhills. The downhills are times, and the uphills are not. There is several downhill timed stages in a day with "transfers" between those stages. You don't need to be the fastest person up the hill, you just want to try to be the fastest down!